Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

20 Weeks Old!

I am going to address the "weekly" postings to my little guy... in hopes that someday he will want to read these...

This pic is an old one... you are about 1 month here. I am still figuring out this blog thing. will put more recent pics up when I download them...
You are Five months old today... OMG (this stands for Oh My God)(in case the initials OMG don't mean anything when you look back at this post...). Anyway, big things have happened this week for you. YOu have started eating cereal twice a day... which is good because you LOOVE it! bad because you are a little backed up- sorry if you are reading this with a girlfriend. You have been reaching out for everything lately. Lots of reaching, reaching for toys reaching for me and daddy, it's so cute. You are also getting very good at grabbing toys and mommy's hair.  YOu are getting alot of tummy time in with daddy. Daddy makes you do your push ups everyday he even does them with you! you think it is soo funny. Oh yes and you are laughing alot more now too. We get good giggly times like early in the AM and when we do your nekkied (naked) time in the evening (again sorry if you are reading this with a girlfriend). Daddy and I are totally obsessed with your laughs that we will literally do ANYTHING to keep them going, I am sure you find this amusing. Anyway, you are just about the sweetest baby in the world and we looove watching you grow up and can't wait to see what happens next. 


No comments:

Post a Comment