Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

losing that baby weight!

Ughh. I am so tired of thinking of this. I have remarkably lost ALL of the weight I gained while pregnant. Which is great because I am breastfeeding so I lost all the weight WITHOUT dieting! YAY. I used to walk quite a bit but that was before the summer in NJ got to be totally brutal. I recently began going back to the gym which is all good. The only problem is my stupid fiance! He doesn't get it at all. I swear he is like the one man that didn't get the training on NEVER EVER (EVER) talk about a women's weight. Just don't do it. HE thinks he is being helpful when he suggests that I go to the gym. Trust me men, it is not helpful. He honestly thinks he is motivating me; Listen honey, my ass is jiggly I don't need YOU to motivate me! I can handle that part. So I will loose those extra pounds that I set out to loose in my own damn time so just DEAL with it! haha (BTW I have total Zack bashing permission - you all should try it).

In other news:  The crib transition has been going super well. Baby goes down like a champ. Wakes only 2 times to feed, first time around 1-2 AM baby feeds then and I can tell he is hungry, when he is done he goes right back down in the crib. The second waking is around 4-5AM  I feed him then but I think he just needs comfort at this time. I put him back down until he wakes around 6ish and then I bring him into our bed and we all sleep together :) the ONLY thing that isn't working out in this transition is still the DAMN cat! She is literally beside herself with this transition. Poor kitty. Zack and I wake up around 3-4 with her every night to calm her down. Can't wait until she gets over herself and joins us in the bed!! good times.

2 comments:

  1. no, zack isn't the only stupid man that dares to bring up the weight issue . . . wayne is just as awful. probably worse . . . you know what i'm talking about. yikes. at least zack is young enough to learn, wayne is perhaps too far gone at this point. oh well. at least they have other redeeming qualities . . . most of the time . . . ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - this is gd meg posting from carly's computer. so that last post wasn't her, but her dear mama and mason's ya ya.

    ReplyDelete